| OWL Venice
Total Time: 25 minutes | Servings: 4-6
Blended with bone broth, spinach leaves, cashews (or hemp seeds), lemon, and broccolini topped with roasted chickpeas
- 4 cups broccolini
- 4 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 2 tbsp ghee
- ⅓ cup raw cashews (or hemp seeds)
- 3 cups OWL Venice Chicken Bone Broth Elixir
- 1 lemon *juiced*
- Sea salt + pepper
- Toppings: olive oil & crispy chickpeas
- Heat a large pot on the stove top and add in the ghee. Chop the broccolini into thirds and add to the pot. Sauté for 4-5 minutes.
- Add in the cashews, and season with salt and pepper. Pour in the bone broth. Bring to a simmer and continue cooking for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and squeeze in the lemon juice and spinach. Once the spinach is wilted add the soup to a blender and blend until creamy.
- Serve with a drizzle of olive oil and crispy chickpeas on top.
Claire Sporck (aka Sporckly), is a food photographer and stylist here in Los Angeles with a love for beautiful, natural foods. She loves cooking and creating recipes with real ingredients that stand out, and has been creating "healthier" versions of recipes since she was a kid with her mom in the kitchen. She's a huge believer that the foods we eat affect our bodies and minds, which makes WHAT we eat so important!
In 2015 Claire graduated from UNLV with a degree in hospitality management. After completing her schooling, she quickly moved to Los Angeles where she began a job working in event production and catering. It was during her first two years in the city working events that she began Sporckly.
Four years later, she now works full-time as a chef, food photographer, stylist, and recipe blogger, pursuing her biggest passion: spreading healthy recipes and creating pretty food photos.