Did you know that your gut lining repairs itself about every 3-6 days? Even when we are eating super clean, we still ingest heavy metals and toxins that destroy the lining of our intestines causing stomach and bowel movement issues.
The answer: Bone broth.
It’s the new craze, and it’s not going anywhere. As much as the world shifts around us, the focus on sustainability and conscious consumption continues to grow. We are now truly tapping into what the body needs and learning how to heal it holistically instead of just putting a band-aid on it.
Why bone broth you might ask? What are the benefits?
- It is packed with some serious nutrition and ample amounts of protein and collagen.
- The collagen helps reduce joint pain and strengthens your bones.
- The nutrients found in the broth are incredibly healing for the body.
- It is one of the simplest and least expensive ways to improve your health. You can pay now, or pay later.
- Bone broth provides the building blocks for glowing and youthful skin.
- It improves muscle strength and tissue repair.
- It contains natural source of nutrients like collagen, gelatin, trace minerals and anti-inflammatory amino acids.
We source our bones from Buy Ranch Direct where the animals are pasture-raised and grass-fed. Our broth elixirs are infused with a ton of medicinal herbs that help heal the gut lining. And the most exciting part? If you don’t eat meat, we have an option for you too as our approach to our products is from a plant based mentality. The herbs are the magic ingredients, and we believe if there is love infused in to the entire process, with love it is received. Just to show you all the benefits you'd be receiving, check out these goodies:
- Celery – Good source of dietary fiber
- Carrots – An antioxidant that is converted to Vitamin A
- Swiss Chard – Excellent source of Vitamins K, A and C as well as magnesium, potassium, iron and dietary fiber
- Fennel – High amounts of fiber, which decreases the risk of heart disease and lowers the total amount of cholesterol in the blood
- Ginger – Helps reduce joint pain and inflammation
- Turmeric – Powerful anti-inflammatory effects and is a strong antioxidant
- Wood ear mushroom – Rich in dietary fiber, high in iron, free radical busting B-2
- Cordycep mushroom – Improves energy, appetite, stamina, libido, endurance and sleeping patterns
- Shiitake mushroom – Boosts the immune system, lower blood cholesterol levels, anti-aging agent
- Moringa – Used to treat “tired blood” and assist with arthritis and other joint pain, diarrhea, stomach pain, stomach and intestinal ulcers
- Kombu – Rich in protein
- Lavender – Anti-septic and anti-inflammatory
- Cilantro – Good source of antioxidants and helps improve skin health
- Sage – Used to treat digestive issues, including appetite, gas, stomach pain, diarrhea, bloating and heartburn
- Thyme – Treats digestive issues
- Lemon Thyme – Helps treat a wide range of digestive issues
- Savory – Relieves cramps, indigestion, gas, diarrhea and nausea
- Parsley – An excellent source of Vitamin C, which is a key nutrient in the process that neutralizes the free radicals that play a role in the development of diseases
- Kabocha squash – High in Vitamin A, which is important for healthy white blood cells, good immunity and helps with vibrant eyes, skin and hair
- Rosemary – Helps alleviate muscle pain, improve memory, boost the immune and circulatory system and promote hair growth
So do we have your attention yet?
Grab a jar.
Cook with it.
Just use it!
If you're ready to give it a try, browse our selection here: