| OWL Venice
Vanilla Blue Spirulina Chia Seed Pudding
Total Time: 5 minutes + overnight | Servings: 1
With chia seeds, monk fruit sugar, vanilla, coconut yogurt and matcha mylkshake
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ½ cup coconut yogurt
- ¾ cup matcha mylkshake
- ½ tsp blue spirulina
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp monk fruit sweetener (optional)
- Toppings: bee pollen & coconut yogurt
- The night before you start the reset, prepare your chia seeds pudding. In a jar or glass, add in all of your ingredients and stir together. Leave in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, remove the chia pudding from the fridge and top with coconut yogurt and bee pollen.
Delicata Squash & Zucchini Soup
Total Time: 20 minutes | Servings: 2 servings
Pureed with squash, zucchini, bone broth, and ghee topped with a drizzle of olive oil and fresh thyme
- 1 ½ cups thinly sliced delicata squash
- 1 cup zucchini
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 1 ½ cups chicken bone broth
- ½ tsp fresh thyme leaves
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper *to taste*
- Toppings: olive oil & thyme
- In a saute pan, over medium heat, melt the ghee. Add in the squash and zucchini. Saute for 6 minutes. Add in the thyme and continue to saute for 2-3 minutes.
- To a blender add in your cooked squash and zucchini, bone broth and salt & pepper to taste. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Top with a drizzle of olive oil, cracked pepper and fresh thyme.
Golden Potato Pancakes
Total Time: 15 minutes | Servings: 6 pancakes
Made with yellow potatoes and chia egg topped with a coconut yogurt “creme fraiche” and watercress
- 3 yellow potatoes (or sweet potatoes)
- 1 chia egg (1 tbsp chia seed + ¼ cup water)
- 1 tbsp cassava flour
- 1 tbsp ghee
- ¾ cup coconut yogurt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped dill
- ½ lemon *juiced*
- sea salt + pepper *to taste*
- 1 cup watercress
- Grate the potatoes with a box grater. Place your potatoes into a cloth and squeeze out all of the excess water. Add the grated potatoes to a bowl.
- Add in the flax egg, cassava flour and season with salt and pepper.
- Form 6 patties with your hands and set aside on a plate. Heat up a medium sized saute pan and melt the ghee.
- Add in your potato pancakes once the pan is heated up. Saute on both sides for 3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Make the “creme fraiche” by whisking together the coconut yogurt, olive oil, dill, lemon juice and sea salt + pepper.
- Serve your pancakes on a plate topped with the creme fraiche and watercress.
Claire Sporck (aka Sporckly), is a food photographer and stylist here in Los Angeles with a love for beautiful, natural foods. She loves cooking and creating recipes with real ingredients that stand out, and has been creating "healthier" versions of recipes since she was a kid with her mom in the kitchen. She's a huge believer that the foods we eat affect our bodies and minds, which makes WHAT we eat so important!
In 2015 Claire graduated from UNLV with a degree in hospitality management. After completing her schooling, she quickly moved to Los Angeles where she began a job working in event production and catering. It was during her first two years in the city working events that she began Sporckly.
Four years later, she now works full-time as a chef, food photographer, stylist, and recipe blogger, pursuing her biggest passion: spreading healthy recipes and creating pretty food photos.