| LINDSEY WILSON
Total Time: 30 minutes Servings: 4 servings
With snow peas, celery, spinach, lemon, cannellini beans, topped with crushed pistachios and fresh basil
- 2 cups snow peas
- 3 cups chopped celery
- 2 (16 oz) cans cannellini beans
- 4 cups spinach leaves
- 3 cups OWL Venice broth
- 2 tbsp ghee
- ¼ cup parsley
- ½ lemon *juiced*
- ¼ cup julienned basil
- ⅓ cup chopped pistachios
- Sea salt + pepper
- To a large pot add in the ghee and let it melt. Add in your chopped celery and saute for 3-4 minutes. Pour in the broth and bring to a simmer.
- Add in the snow peas and cannellini beans. Season with salt and pepper and continue to simmer for another 5-6 minutes.
- Add in the fresh spinach leaves, chopped parsley, basil and squeeze of lemon juice. Let simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Serve the soup with chopped pistachio, lemon and julienned basil.
Claire Sporck (aka Sporckly), is a food photographer and stylist here in Los Angeles with a love for beautiful, natural foods. She loves cooking and creating recipes with real ingredients that stand out, and has been creating "healthier" versions of recipes since she was a kid with her mom in the kitchen. She's a huge believer that the foods we eat affect our bodies and minds, which makes WHAT we eat so important!
In 2015 Claire graduated from UNLV with a degree in hospitality management. After completing her schooling, she quickly moved to Los Angeles where she began a job working in event production and catering. It was during her first two years in the city working events that she began Sporckly.
Four years later, she now works full-time as a chef, food photographer, stylist, and recipe blogger, pursuing her biggest passion: spreading healthy recipes and creating pretty food photos.