| OWL Venice
Made with almond flour, pure maple sugar, and organic matcha powder. Plus it only takes 30 minutes to make!
- 2 cups almond flour
- 5 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 teaspoons OWL ceremonial matcha powder
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract ( optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 13 dark chocolate chunks
- 13 sliced almonds (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, stir together the almond flour, maple syrup, coconut oil, matcha powder, peppermint, salt, baking soda, and apple cider vinegar. Stir well until a sticky batter is created.
- Use a heaping tbsp to scoop the dough and then roll it between your hands to form a log. Press the log onto the lined baking sheet and use your fingers to gently pinch the log to form a "finger" shape. Use a knife to score some "wrinkle" lines into the finger. Press a chocolate chunk into the end of each finger. Bake the cookies at 350ºF until lightly golden around the edges, about 10 minutes.
- To make a witch finger, place a sliced almond over the melted chocolate chip after you remove the cookies from the oven. The chocolate will harden as it cools and will hold the almond in place. To make a monster finger leave off almond! Let the cookies cool completely before serving. Serve on a bed of coconut flakes or get creative!