| OWL Venice
Total Time: 30 minutes | Servings: 4
Drizzled with herb oil and roasted pumpkin seeds
- 4 cups pumpkin, cubed
- 2 cups celery, diced
- 2 tbsp fresh turmeric root
- 1 tbsp ghee
- ¼ cup raw hemp seeds
- 4 cups turkey bone broth elixir
- Sea salt + pepper
- Toppings: herb oil, roasted squash seeds + alfalfa sprouts
- Heat a large pot on the stovetop at a medium-high heat. Add the ghee and let it melt. Add in the turmeric root and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add in the diced celery and continue to cook for 4-5 minutes then add in the cubed pumpkin. Season with salt and pepper and then pour in the hemp seeds.
- Pour in the bone broth and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and let cook for 20 minutes.
- Once the pumpkin is tender, remove the soup from the heat. Blend with a blender until the soup is smooth and creamy. Serve with a drizzle of herb oil, squash seeds and sprouts.
Claire Sporck (aka Sporckly), is a food photographer and stylist here in Los Angeles with a love for beautiful, natural foods. She loves cooking and creating recipes with real ingredients that stand out, and has been creating "healthier" versions of recipes since she was a kid with her mom in the kitchen. She's a huge believer that the foods we eat affect our bodies and minds, which makes WHAT we eat so important!
In 2015 Claire graduated from UNLV with a degree in hospitality management. After completing her schooling, she quickly moved to Los Angeles where she began a job working in event production and catering. It was during her first two years in the city working events that she began Sporckly.
Four years later, she now works full-time as a chef, food photographer, stylist, and recipe blogger, pursuing her biggest passion: spreading healthy recipes and creating pretty food photos.