| OWL Venice
Yellow Summer Gazpacho
Total Time: 30 minutes + 2-3 hours to chill | Servings: 4
A refreshing and cooling gazpacho with roasted yellow bell peppers, olive oil,, onion, cauliflower, yellow tomatoes, turmeric and topped with coconut yogurt, sunflower seeds, soft herbs and olive oil
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- ½ sweet onion, sliced
- 1 cup yellow cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Sea salt + pepper
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp fresh tarragon
- ½ tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- ¼ cup coconut yogurt
- 3 cups vegan broth
- Garnishes: olive oil, coconut yogurt, roasted sunflower seeds & edible flowers
- Preheat your oven to 425 F and line a roasting pan with parchment paper.
- Add the bell pepper, onion, cauliflower and tomatoes to the roasting pan. Toss with olive oil, salt, pepper turmeric and fresh tarragon. Roast for 25 minutes.
- Once the veggies are roasted, add to a blender with fresh thyme, coconut yogurt, and the vegan broth elixir. Puree until smooth and creamy. Chill for 2-3 hours.
- Pour the gazpacho into bowls and top with coconut yogurt, drizzle of olive oil, roasted sunflower seeds and edible flowers.
Claire Sporck (aka Sporckly), is a food photographer and stylist here in Los Angeles with a love for beautiful, natural foods. She loves cooking and creating recipes with real ingredients that stand out, and has been creating "healthier" versions of recipes since she was a kid with her mom in the kitchen. She's a huge believer that the foods we eat affect our bodies and minds, which makes WHAT we eat so important!
In 2015 Claire graduated from UNLV with a degree in hospitality management. After completing her schooling, she quickly moved to Los Angeles where she began a job working in event production and catering. It was during her first two years in the city working events that she began Sporckly.
Four years later, she now works full-time as a chef, food photographer, stylist, and recipe blogger, pursuing her biggest passion: spreading healthy recipes and creating pretty food photos.