| OWL Venice
Total Time: 5 minutes | Servings: 1 mocktail
With pomegranate juice, monk fruit sugar, grapefruit, lime, mint and sparkling water garnished with pomegranate arils, mint leaves and sugared rim
- ½ lime *juiced*
- ½ grapefruit *juiced*
- 2 oz pomegranate juice
- 4 mint leaves
- 1 Tbsp monk fruit sugar (optional)
- 8 oz sparkling water
- 10 drops liver boost
- Garnish: mint leaves, pomegranate seeds and lime wedge
- To a cocktail shaker add in the lime juice, grapefruit juice, pomegranate juice, and the monk fruit. Tear up the mint leaves and bruise the leaves with your fingers and add in. Lastly, add some ice into the shaker and cover and shake vigorously.
- Add some additional ice to your glass and pour in the mocktail. Finish with the sparkling water and 10-15 drops of the liver boost.
- Garnish with pomegranate seeds, mint leaves and a lime slice.
Claire Sporck (aka Sporckly), is a food photographer and stylist here in Los Angeles with a love for beautiful, natural foods. She loves cooking and creating recipes with real ingredients that stand out, and has been creating "healthier" versions of recipes since she was a kid with her mom in the kitchen. She's a huge believer that the foods we eat affect our bodies and minds, which makes WHAT we eat so important!
In 2015 Claire graduated from UNLV with a degree in hospitality management. After completing her schooling, she quickly moved to Los Angeles where she began a job working in event production and catering. It was during her first two years in the city working events that she began Sporckly.
Four years later, she now works full-time as a chef, food photographer, stylist, and recipe blogger, pursuing her biggest passion: spreading healthy recipes and creating pretty food photos.