| OWL Venice
Servings: 2 bowls
With shiitake mushrooms, sautéed spinach, roasted cashews, kimchi, sesame seeds and coconut aminos
- 1 cup brown rice
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 cups OWL Venice Broth
- 6 cups fresh spinach
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup shiitake mushrooms
- 1 cup kimchi
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds (white & black)
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- ½ cup roasted cashews
- 1 lime
- To a small pot, add the rinsed brown rice and the broth elixir with the rice vinegar. Bring to a boil and then let simmer and cook for thirty minutes.
- While the rice is cooking, drizzle a saute pan with olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms and saute for 6-8 minutes until the mushrooms are browned. Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove the mushrooms from the pan and drizzle with more olive oil, add the spinach and cook until it is wilted for 3-4 minutes. Set aside.
- Assemble the bowl by adding in the rice, topped with sauteed spinach, mushrooms, kimchi, cashews and sesame seeds. Drizzle with coconut aminos.
Claire Sporck (aka Sporckly), is a food photographer and stylist here in Los Angeles with a love for beautiful, natural foods. She loves cooking and creating recipes with real ingredients that stand out, and has been creating "healthier" versions of recipes since she was a kid with her mom in the kitchen. She's a huge believer that the foods we eat affect our bodies and minds, which makes WHAT we eat so important!
In 2015 Claire graduated from UNLV with a degree in hospitality management. After completing her schooling, she quickly moved to Los Angeles where she began a job working in event production and catering. It was during her first two years in the city working events that she began Sporckly.
Four years later, she now works full-time as a chef, food photographer, stylist, and recipe blogger, pursuing her biggest passion: spreading healthy recipes and creating pretty food photos.