| OWL Venice
- 2 cups coconut yogurt, pain or vanilla
- 3 medium peaches, ripened
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Ceylon cinnamon
- Combine the coconut yogurt, vanilla extract, and cinnamon. Mix together and set aside.
- Peel and dice the peaches. Add the peaches and honey to a high speed blender or food processor. Blend until very smooth.
- Pour into the popsicle molds, alternating between the coconut mixture and peach purée, using about 1 tablespoon per layer.
- Optional to carefully swirl layers for a marbleized effect or alternatively add in 2-3 finely sliced peaches to sides of the popsicles molds.
- Insert a popsicle stick into each mold, and place in the freezer until firm, about 5 hours.
- To remove the popsicles from their mold, run them under hot water for about 10 seconds.
- Serve frozen, and keep any remaining popsicles stored in the freezer for up to a month. Enjoy!