| LINDSEY WILSON
Iced Matcha with Pistachio Milk
Green tea matcha powder with homemade pistachio milk made with raw pistachios, hemp seeds
Prep Time: 3-4 hours | Total Time: 4 hours + 15 minutes | Serves: 1 latte + extra pistachio milk
- ½ cup raw pistachios
- 2 dates
- 1 Tbsp hemp seeds
- Pinch sea salt
- 2 cups filtered water
- 1 tsp OWL Venice Matcha Powder
- ½ Tbsp monk fruit sweetener
- 1 cup homemade pistachio milk
- Make the pistachio milk by adding raw pistachios, dates, hemp seeds, and sea salt. Pour in water and let soak for 3-4 hours or overnight.
- Blend the matcha! Filter with a cheesecloth (this is optional!) I normally keep mine unfiltered.
- Add ice, matcha powder, monk fruit sweetener, and pistachio milk to a shaker. Shake it up for 30 seconds.
- Pour into your favorite glass and enjoy!
Claire Sporck (aka Sporckly), is a food photographer and stylist here in Los Angeles with a love for beautiful, natural foods. She loves cooking and creating recipes with real ingredients that stand out, and has been creating "healthier" versions of recipes since she was a kid with her mom in the kitchen. She's a huge believer that the foods we eat affect our bodies and minds, which makes WHAT we eat so important!
In 2015 Claire graduated from UNLV with a degree in hospitality management. After completing her schooling, she quickly moved to Los Angeles where she began a job working in event production and catering. It was during her first two years in the city working events that she began Sporckly.
Four years later, she now works full-time as a chef, food photographer, stylist, and recipe blogger, pursuing her biggest passion: spreading healthy recipes and creating pretty food photos.