| OWL Venice
Makes 1 serving
- 1 1/2 cups coconut milk
- 1 tbsp Flora Ex Machina Royal Ghee Gold
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1-2 tsp honey or maple syrup (optional)
- In a small saucepan, heat the milk over medium heat until it starts to steam. Do not let it boil.
- Add the ghee to the saucepan and stir until it melts and incorporates into the milk.
- Sprinkle the ground turmeric, ginger, and cinnamon into the saucepan. Whisk or stir well to combine the spices with the milk and ghee.
- Continue heating the mixture for another 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the flavors are well combined and the latte is hot.
- Taste and add honey or maple syrup if desired for sweetness.
- Remove it from the heat and pour into a mug and serve hot. Enjoy!
Mckenzi Cohen is a National Board Certified Health Coach, chef, food stylist, and recipe developer in Los Angeles. She loves all things holistic health and healing! She struggled with hashimotos, toxic mold and leaky gut and has since healed herself through food as medicine and living a non toxic lifestyle. Mckenzi loves cooking, being outdoors with her GSP pup, staying active and traveling around the world.
As a health coach, she specializes in helping people with autoimmune conditions, gut health, and thyroid healing through an anti-inflammatory lifestyle including non-toxic living, nutrient dense recipes, sleep, stress reduction and movement.
Mckenzi also works with OWL as a Marketing Manager, spreading the mission of One Whole Life to people across the US!.