| LINDSEY WILSON
Creamy Roasted Red Pepper Pasta
With creamy cashew roasted red pepper sauce, fresh basil, oregano, chickpea pasta, olive oil and vegan feta cheese
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 20 minutes | Total Time: 35 minutes
Servings: 5 servings
- 1 box chickpea pasta
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 tsp olive oil + 1 Tbsp (for sauce)
- 1 cup raw cashews
- ⅓ cup OWL Venice chicken bone brothv
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 Tbsp fresh oregano
- ½ cup fresh torn basil leaves
- Salt + pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper. Core and slice the red bell pepper in half. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt + pepper. Roast for 15-20 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil, salt the water and add in the chickpea pasta. Cook pasta for 7-9 minutes and then drain.
- While pasta is cooking, make the roasted red pepper sauce. Add the roasted red pepper, nutritional yeast, lemon juice, cashews, chicken broth, oregano, olive oil, salt and pepper to a food processor. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Stir the roasted red pepper sauce into the cooked pasta. Add in torn basil and fresh oregano.
- Serve each dish with a sprinkle of vegan feta, basil leaves and a drizzle of olive oil. Bon appetite!
Claire Sporck (aka Sporckly), is a food photographer and stylist here in Los Angeles with a love for beautiful, natural foods. She loves cooking and creating recipes with real ingredients that stand out, and has been creating "healthier" versions of recipes since she was a kid with her mom in the kitchen. She's a huge believer that the foods we eat affect our bodies and minds, which makes WHAT we eat so important!
In 2015 Claire graduated from UNLV with a degree in hospitality management. After completing her schooling, she quickly moved to Los Angeles where she began a job working in event production and catering. It was during her first two years in the city working events that she began Sporckly.
Four years later, she now works full-time as a chef, food photographer, stylist, and recipe blogger, pursuing her biggest passion: spreading healthy recipes and creating pretty food photos.