| OWL Venice
Cashew Butter Matcha Balls
Total Time: 15 minutes | Servings: 12 balls
With cashew butter, almond flour, honey, green tea matcha flour and rolled in crushed pistachios
- 2 cups almond flour
- ½ cup creamy cashew butter
- ⅓ cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp matcha powder
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ cup raw pistachios
- To a food processor add in the almond flour, cashew butter, honey, matcha, vanilla extract and sea salt. Blend until it creates a dough.
- Crush your pistachios with a knife until they are in small pieces.
- Roll the matcha dough into little balls using your hands. These should be 1.5 inches in diameter. Roll the matcha balls in the pistachios until they are well coated.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to eat!
Claire Sporck (aka Sporckly), is a food photographer and stylist here in Los Angeles with a love for beautiful, natural foods. She loves cooking and creating recipes with real ingredients that stand out, and has been creating "healthier" versions of recipes since she was a kid with her mom in the kitchen. She's a huge believer that the foods we eat affect our bodies and minds, which makes WHAT we eat so important!
In 2015 Claire graduated from UNLV with a degree in hospitality management. After completing her schooling, she quickly moved to Los Angeles where she began a job working in event production and catering. It was during her first two years in the city working events that she began Sporckly.
Four years later, she now works full-time as a chef, food photographer, stylist, and recipe blogger, pursuing her biggest passion: spreading healthy recipes and creating pretty food photos.