| OWL Venice
Makes about 10 clusters
- ½ cup blueberries, washed and dried thoroughly
- ½ cup cacao powder
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- To a small bowl add cacao and melted coconut oil. Whisk until completely combined.
- Next add the blueberries to the bowl and stir to coat.
- Using a tablespoon, remove 5-6 blueberries at a time and place clusters onto a parchment lined sheet tray. Repeat until all blueberries are gone.
- Sprinkle each cluster with coconut and hemp seeds and transfer to the freezer for about 5 minutes or until the clusters are hardened.
- Remove from the freezer and enjoy! Store them in an airtight container in the fridge!
Mckenzi Cohen is a National Board Certified Health Coach, chef, food stylist, and recipe developer in Los Angeles. She loves all things holistic health and healing! She struggled with hashimotos, toxic mold and leaky gut and has since healed herself through food as medicine and living a non toxic lifestyle. Mckenzi loves cooking, being outdoors with her GSP pup, staying active and traveling around the world.
As a health coach, she specializes in helping people with autoimmune conditions, gut health, and thyroid healing through an anti-inflammatory lifestyle including non-toxic living, nutrient dense recipes, sleep, stress reduction and movement.
Mckenzi also works with OWL as a Marketing Manager, spreading the mission of One Whole Life to people across the US!.