| LINDSEY WILSON
Blueberry Iced Matcha Latte
With homemade wild blueberry compote, cashew milk and green tea matcha ice cubes
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 4 hours (for freezing) | Servings: 2 Lattes
- 1 ½ homemade cashew milk
- 1 ½ cups of filtered water
- 1 Tbsp OWL Matcha Powder
- 1 cup wild blueberries
- 1 Tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ lemon juice
- Add tablespoon of matcha to a glass or bowl and pour in filtered water. Whisk together with an electric whisk until all combined.
- Pour the matcha mixture and cashew milk into an ice tray. Save ½ cup of each and set aside for later. Freeze matcha and cashew milk ice cubes for 4 hours.
- Make the blueberry compote by adding the wild blueberries, coconut sugar, sea salt, vanilla and lemon juice to a bowl. Mash together until you create a well combined compote.
- Take the ice cubes out of the freezer, Add blueberry compote to matcha glasses. Add in the ice cubes. Pour in additional cashew milk and top with the rest of the matcha. Swirl before sipping!
Claire Sporck (aka Sporckly), is a food photographer and stylist here in Los Angeles with a love for beautiful, natural foods. She loves cooking and creating recipes with real ingredients that stand out, and has been creating "healthier" versions of recipes since she was a kid with her mom in the kitchen. She's a huge believer that the foods we eat affect our bodies and minds, which makes WHAT we eat so important!
In 2015 Claire graduated from UNLV with a degree in hospitality management. After completing her schooling, she quickly moved to Los Angeles where she began a job working in event production and catering. It was during her first two years in the city working events that she began Sporckly.
Four years later, she now works full-time as a chef, food photographer, stylist, and recipe blogger, pursuing her biggest passion: spreading healthy recipes and creating pretty food photos.