| OWL Venice
Total Time: 25 minutes | Servings:4
cooked in broth drizzled with olive oil, yogurt and micro greens served with grain-free bread
- 8 cups lacinato kale *pulled from stem*
- 1 cup fresh parsley leaves
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ⅓ cup nutritional yeast
- ½ cup coconut yogurt
- 1 whole lemon, juiced
- 2 cups Vegan Mineral Broth Elixir
- 130g cooked butter beans, in can
- sea salt + pepper
- serving: grain-free breads, coconut yogurt and fresh parsley
- Heat up a large pot of water. Add the kale and the parsley leaves and blanch for 4-5 minutes. Remove from the water.
- In a blender, add the greens, olive oil, nutritional yeast, coconut yogurt, lemon juice, warm broth, and sea salt and pepper. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Heat up a large saute pan over medium heat. Add the creamy kale sauce and bring to a simmer. Then add in the butter beans and continue to cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Serve with grain-free bread and top with additional coconut yogurt, olive oil and fresh parsley.
Claire Sporck (aka Sporckly), is a food photographer and stylist here in Los Angeles with a love for beautiful, natural foods. She loves cooking and creating recipes with real ingredients that stand out, and has been creating "healthier" versions of recipes since she was a kid with her mom in the kitchen. She's a huge believer that the foods we eat affect our bodies and minds, which makes WHAT we eat so important!
In 2015 Claire graduated from UNLV with a degree in hospitality management. After completing her schooling, she quickly moved to Los Angeles where she began a job working in event production and catering. It was during her first two years in the city working events that she began Sporckly.
Four years later, she now works full-time as a chef, food photographer, stylist, and recipe blogger, pursuing her biggest passion: spreading healthy recipes and creating pretty food photos.