OWL Reset FAQ's
Can I see a full list of ingredients?
Vegan Mineral Broth Elixir: Alkaline water, apple cider vinegar, shiitake mushroom, cordyceps, wood ear mushroom, kombu, ginger, turmeric, celery, carrots, swiss chard, fennel, lavender, cilantro, sorrel, thyme, lemon thyme, parsley.
Magic Matcha Mylkshake: hemp hearts with spirulina, plantains, bentonite clay, cinnamon, matcha green tea.
Chicken Bone Broth Elixir: Alkaline water, apple cider vinegar, chicken bones, ginger, turmeric, celery, carrots, swiss chard, fennel, lavender, cilantro, thyme, lemon thyme, savory, parsley.
Golden Ginger Mylkshake: hemp hearts with kabocha squash, ginger, cardamom, slippery elm, turmeric.
Beef Bone Broth Elixir: Alkaline water, apple cider vinegar, beef bones, ginger, turmeric, celery, carrots, swiss chard, fennel, lavender, rosemary, thyme, lemon thyme, savory, parsley.
Bold Beet Mylkshake: hemp hearts with turmeric, beets, ginger, triphala powder.
Am I able to make adjustments to the broths?
We are happy to make adjustments to the broths that come in the OWL Reset Cleanse. When you place your order, send us an email at email@example.com to request changes based on your dietary preferences.
When will my order be shipped and how will it take?
- Shipments typically take 5-7 business days depending on where you are located in the U.S. We ship out on Monday, Wednesday and Friday unless otherwise noted.
For shipped orders, we send pre-portioned powders in glass mason jars to which you must add your own veggies and water. We make this process as easy as possible by including detailed instructions. Expect to purchase the following ingredients (for about $10): two plantains, one squash, and two beets.
There is no additional charge for shipping.
I live in Los Angeles. How do I pick up my OWL Reset Cleanse?
- Once you place your order we will reach out within 48 hours with our designated pick up dates at the OWL HQ on Abbot Kinney. You choose the time that works best for you! If you want to receive your cleanse by a certain date, please be sure to place your order ahead of time.
Do you ship internationally?
- So sorry, we currently can only ship within the contiguous United States.
Do the products “go bad” during shipping?
- No! Our broths are pressure canned and vacuum sealed and have a shelf life of 6 months when unopened. Once opened, our broths are good for 7-10 days refrigerated. Our mylkshakes ship in powder form and have a shelf life of 3 months. When you add the veggies, water, and blend, they are good for about 4-6 days refrigerated.
Can I drink coffee while cleansing?
- Sorry, no. We suggest you steer clear of caffeine as it can be very acidic and will disrupt your gut balance.
Can I still do the OWL RESET Cleanse if I am vegan?
- Yes! We are happy to make adjustments to the broths that come in our cleanse. When you place your order, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request changes based on your dietary preferences.
Can I eat food during the cleanse?
- Many people find that they aren’t hungry and have plenty of energy throughout their OWL Reset Cleanse, however, we always encourage our customers to listen to their body. If you’re in need of some extra fuel during your cleanse, you can introduce some of our approved foods: Cooked greens, steamed squash, avocado or cooked chicken. These foods will sustain you without disrupting the benefits of the cleanse.
How many jars will I receive?
- A 4-day cleanse will come with 12 jars total: 2 Magic Matcha Mylkshakes, 2 Golden Ginger Mylkshakes, 2 Bold Beet Mylkshakes, 2 Vegan Broths, 2 Chicken Broths and 2 Beef Broths.
- A 6-day cleanse will come with 18 jars total: 3 Magic Matcha Mylkshakes, 3 Golden Ginger Mylkshakes, 3 Bold Beet Mylkshakes, 3 Vegan Broths, 3 Chicken Broths and 3 Beef Broths.
- An 8-day cleanse will come with 24 jars total: 4 Magic Matcha Mylkshakes, 4 Golden Ginger Mylkshakes, 4 Bold Beet Mylkshakes, 4 Vegan Broths, 4 Chicken Broths and 4 Beef Broths.
How do I open the jar?
- With a can opener, wine key, or butter knife. Our jars are pressure canned so the lid needs to be popped the first time it’s opened. This traditional canning method is why OWL Venice broths have a 6-month shelf life and keep without refrigeration until opened.
What are the benefits of bone broth?
- Where do we begin? First and foremost, bone broth is great for healing digestive issues. The gelatin in bone broth mimics the interior lining of the gut wall, so it effectively repairs the lining in the gut by sealing any holes. The glucosamine in bone broth offers joint support, and its chondroitin sulfate has been proven to help prevent osteoarthritis. Bone broth is also full of collagen, which promotes healthy hair, skin and nails, and magnesium, which helps build healthy bones. Even more, bone broth is known to promote good sleep, support memory, improve brain function, build immunity, and reduce or eliminate symptoms of many autoimmune disorders. Finally, the protein in bone broth reduces your body’s need for meat, and the easily absorbed vitamins and minerals boost mood and overall energy.
How should I drink it?
- Our creations taste more like a tea than a traditional stock so it’s best to sip them warm! Get creative and make our broths your own by adding ghee, nutritional yeast, spices, or chopped veggies. You can also use OWL Venice broths as a base in soup, for cooking grains, or in place of water when steaming veggies.
What's the difference between the types of broth?
- All the OWL Venice broths are incredibly healing and come with a wide range of vitamins and minerals. Those made with beef and bison bones are more nutrient dense and have a stronger taste. If you don’t consume meat regularly, we recommend you get started with our chicken, turkey, and vegan broths.