| LINDSEY WILSON
2) What were you doing before OWL?
3) What is the biggest thing you have learned about social media marketing?
It is forever changing, so your ability to ebb and flow with it is pivotal.
4) What advice can you give someone looking to grow their social media platform?
Be you. Unapologetically you. Share YOUR story. Create content that excites you. There is someone for everyone, and no matter the size of your following, if you are you, that is how you will build those genuine connections and create a real difference in someone else’s life.
5) What’s your favorite broth and why?
Beef was my first love. I’ve been really called to turkey lately, but honestly, any of them with a little spoonful of ghee makes my belly happy.
6) What inspires you to work as hard as you do?
Growing up, my parents and grandparents would always share this part of a Anon’s poem with us:
7) What has been your biggest contribution and accomplishment while working for OWL?
My biggest contribution has been stepping into a new role with humbling confidence that I have something to offer but also incredibly receptive to feedback. My biggest accomplishment has been building connection and growing our online presence and community.
8) What is your favorite part of working through social media?
CONNECTING. I love connection. Everyone has a story – no better or no worse than others. We all have a divine path and are operating at our own vibration, so holding space for people on their journey so they feel heard is what I feel drawn to do.
9) What helps you to constantly come up with new content to post?
I draw a lot of inspiration from my life and what ignites an emotion and response in me. I also feel compelled to share the information I would want to know. Photos and profiles that are visually inviting always speak to me – I am a visual learner, so I feel incredibly pulled to this!